Friday, March 09, 2007

Malaise

I imagine it's that time of year where, despite the lightening, lengthening days, the drear of winter has sapped my energy and enthusiasm.

So what's been the latest in our news?

Shelley's been preoccupied with Facebook and Grey's Anatomy, courtesy of my sister's DVDs of Seasons 1 & 2.

Rei has re-immersed herself in Hi-5; the appearance of new episodes has prompted the timed recording of TVO at 8:00 each weekday morning.

Kai continues to expand his vocabulary, adding "fun" to his proficiency with "NO" and "up", singing "Mr. Sun" and "Itsy Bitsy Spider", and, like his sister, requesting episodes of Hi-5.

As for me, I registered for the CBC Radio 3 website and have been diligently working on my playlist (you'll likely have to register yourself to hear my mix). I had a touch of illness that benefitted from taking a sick day yesterday.

With the time change and the promise of spring, perhaps I'll bounce back.

No comments: