Friday, November 26, 2010

What's New?

There's been a lot happening in the year-plus of inactivity onsite here. Where have I been? I guess The Facebook is to blame for a lot of it. And me being otherwise occupied (read: lazy) is another.

So, what's new? New job, new car, those are the big ticket items. Also, new glasses, new school year, new user ID at CBC Radio 3, new expansion pack for Settlers of Catan...

I'll go into more detail on each of these in due course (and backfill some of the missing year too). I was looking for an opportune time to return to this cyberspace; thanks to Ursula for having a birthday giving me that excuse. I am so excite! [sic]

1 comment:

goodurs said...

look what a little birthday celebrating will do! i've been trying to blog a bit more, myself. i think i miss it.