Friday, October 19, 2007

Farmcoming

With a weekend training session in the Emerging Spirit campaign of The United Church of Canada taking place in Stratford, I'm staying at the home farm for the night. I forgot to dose up with Reactine so the sneezing and sniffling is laughably sufferable.

After the program ended this evening, I exchanged pleasantries with a number of people that I know/recognize. One person who approached me didn't offer her name, playing the "guess how you know me" game. It took a second, but I managed to remember that she was the mother of a high school girlfriend. Awkward to say the least, but "pleasant" nonetheless.

In other blasts from the past, I'm sleeping in what is now referred to as Rumiko's Room, under the dreamy, watchful eyes of Taylor Hanson. Mmm ... bop.

No comments: