Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Last Rites

I suppose the title of the post could refer to the political career of John Tory or the demise of the logically just, but frighteningly misunderstood, Mixed Member Proportional representation system, given the results of the Ontario election.

Instead, I'm blogging about the latest loan I took out from the library: DVDs of the fifth, and final, season of Six Feet Under, the acclaimed HBO drama about a funeral directing family. Given that we have the DVDs for a week, with no renewals, (and with me leaving for Kingston on Sunday for some continuing education), we have a lot of TV to watch in the next few days.

Likely, we'll have to re-borrow them upon my return so that we can pay proper respect to the Fishers. The grieving process does take time, after all.

No comments: