Thursday, August 18, 2005

Bloggable?

Today was a full day, beginning preparation for Rei & Kai's play date with some Shelley's former co-workers' kids, tending to office hours at the church, going to Sarnia to pick up some resources for worship/Sunday School, stopping in on a couple libraries, visiting a few people in hospital, meeting with the new coordinator of the YMCA's YIELD program and returning home for the supper, bath and bed routine.

Some time ago, Jeffy mentioned a
T-shirt with the caption: "I'm blogging this." Since Loves & Joys began, I've been living my life each day, wondering what I might write about/comment on. Despite the day's volume of activities, I don't know what else there is to say. I guess blog entries are like sermons -- they can't all be winners.

No comments: