Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Let Your Backbone Slide

Last night after getting the kids settled, I anticipated some hang time in the hammock where I do some work on the laptop while enjoying the evening on the porch. As I hopped in, the anchoring chain slipped, sending me crashing to the ground; my back slammed into the metal pipe frame, and there was much pain. At least I managed to keep the computer injury-free.

Today is a day of soreness and ginger movements. I can't hold the same body position for too long, which made sleep difficult (coupled with Kai waking at 4 a.m. – I guess he wanted to get a head start on Boys' Day).

Although the location of my aching pain is positioned so that an ice pack tucked into my belt leaves both hands free. Admittedly, Kai didn't get the best Boys' Day today, and I couldn't imagine having both kids at home. Hopefully, I'll get into see the chiropractor tomorrow for some readjusting.

No comments: