Friday, July 07, 2006

whoShuffles?

I joined the growing ranks of the Podpeople with the acqusition of an iPod Shuffle today.

Shelley and I had done an early birthday gift exchange this year, given that she knew what I was getting her (a hair straightener) and I'd have little opportunity to get it in the next couple weeks, closer to her birthday.

There was a sale on a 1 GB MP3-Player that I had eyed up, but upon getting it home, wasn't satisfied with the product. Also the hard sell on the extended warranty by the commissioned salesperson citing its poor quality, rubbed the wrong way. This, after extolling the virtues of the same gadget over and above its competitors...

We went into London for a few things today and exchanged the MP3-player for a brand name that I trust (*ahem* Apple, what about my commission?).

So, happy early birthday to us!

No comments: