Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Past Couple Days

Monday
Breakfast at The Sleepless Goat, courtesy of Ursula who then dropped me off at the Spirituality Centre/Convent.

The usual community building exercises occurred and then I broke ranks from the group and met Michelle for supper. Lamb Dhansak at Darbar, courtesy of a gift certificate from Jeffy. Sweet, with a hot undertone.

Tuesday
I went for a run in the morning, the first time in about 3 months. Who did I met on the road, running at me from the other direction? A systematic theology professor of mine from Queen's! (I had seen another prof of mine on the train on Sunday - small world of ours)


Some sessions on conflict and blessings, boundaries and self-care filled out the content portion of the day.

The evening featured musical entertainment by Roger James, bringing me back to Wellington pub days as Maritime songs about shipwrecks filled the bodhran-percussed air.

Shelley, her mom and the kids are at the cottage and are managing okay.

No comments: