Friday, September 09, 2005

Train, train, choo-choo train ...

After a morning of yardwork, an interment service in the afternoon and a church potluck/planning meeting/discussion session in the evening, I relaxed to an award-winning cinematic diversion called "The Station Agent" borrowed from the library. Finn inherits a depot in Newfoundland (New Jersey), makes it his home, and makes some friends. The dynamic between a couple of introverts and an exuberant extrovert reminded me of Winnipeg days for some reason.

I booked my train tickets for my course in Kingston. The plan is to meet up with Michelle for the Toronto-Kingston leg as she commutes to some classes at QTC.
I had looked into First Class for the Kingston-Toronto return with Urs but the cost was prohibitive. Unless we could drink $200 of complimentary drinks, the money could be used better elsewhere.

No comments: