Saturday, June 10, 2006

FoMoCo

We picked up our new Ford Fusion this morning, Rei was duly impressed by the grey car. Chances are she'll like it even better when she gets to ride in it, once we get a couple more carseats installed.

I had the first honour of enjoying the "new car smell" off the lot and on the road home, after visiting a couple people in the hospital. I guess I'm fully immersed in church duties now as I prepare for a wedding, a funeral and a Presbytery meeting in the coming days. So the procurement of carseats is going to have to wait until I get a spare moment; and the kids will be Focus-bound for the time being.

Upon closer inspection of our vehicle, I've noted the letters FoMoCo imprinted in various areas. Presumably they stand for "Ford Motor Company", although I am already busy thinking up alternatives.

No comments: