Monday, April 11, 2005

Don't drink too much coffee kids

So. Late night last night. Made a pot of coffee in the morning, went downtown with Rei to the coffee shop, going to make some more later tonight. Then my paper will be done. For real, this time.

As ever, the wisdom of Brak rings true as he expounds on the pitfalls of excess consumption (and thanks to Miasma, whoever you are, for the mp3 file):

I don't like coffee. It g- makes me jittery. Here's an impression of me on coffee: "I've had some coffee! Ohblblblblblblblb Ablblblablblblablablabla! HEYY! Hey hey hey hey whaddaya doing whaddaya doing whaddaya doing whaddaya doing whaddaya doing whaddaya doing whaddaya doing? I don't know whatcha doing 'cause I've had too much coffee! I don't knooow!" Don't drink too much coffee, kids.

No comments: