Friday, February 11, 2005

Rei ... I am your father.

From the holy to the profane, I'm back where I belong with my girls. It's a readjustment to life on the outside, happy to be home, amazed at how much taller Rei has become and how her vocabulary has expanded.

I spent some time getting reacquainted with my must-see TV. While watching 24, I clapped my hands and giggled with delight as Tony Almeida exploded back onto the scene with brooding intensity. I rolled my eyes as Amazing Race Kendra hypothesized that Shanghai cab drivers were prejudiced against her kind. Due to fuzzy tracking on the tape, I have yet to see the last hour of the finale, counting on Outdoor Life Network's re-broadcast to answer all questions.

It is nice to talk during meals again; although, I have to confess I think of napkins every once in a while.

No comments: