Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Apple Love

Now that the rush has slowed up a bit and my work is relatively caught up; I called Apple, was helpfully guided through to Customer Relations where I presented my case for some compensation. Again, the turning point came when I was asked what I had in mind.

Heeding Ursula's advice, I had done my research and readily suggested Symantec Norton AntiVirus 10.0 and Personal Firewall 3.1 for Macintosh software. (Yes, I'm having unprotected computations; yes, I know how dangerous that is). I figured $11 for each day without Pip was more than reasonable. Failing that, I had a list of other applications and carrying cases ready.

They agreed to my proposal and I can expect to unwrap my gesture of goodwill from Apple in 7-10 days. I didn't push for courier delivery, figuring I already got more than I anticipated.

No comments: