Saturday, November 12, 2005

I blame the CBC

One of the justifications for ready Internet access is all the biblical scholarship, worship ideas, and sermon seedlings available at my fingertips. Another is the variety and breadth of work avoidance and procrastination that keeps me from finalizing my work for tomorrow.

My current indulgence is Jian Ghomeshi's latest offering in The National Playlist (where The Weakerthans appear with "Aside" and Arcade Fire reigns supreme). I'm contemplating submitting an entry for my latest crush, Stars' "Elevator Love Song". Pop-py, earnest and melodic, it always leaves me wistful and yearning.

It hasn't all be waste-o. I have uncovered important and valuable information, the greatest mystery is solved: what does CBC Radio's Promo Girl look like?

No comments: