Thursday, March 19, 2009

Learning from the Past

Last year when returning from Princeton, the company I was with got rather lost and disoriented when we got off the QEW highway before Hamilton in order to have some supper.

This year when returning from Niagara Falls, the family I was with made the same error. I had the sense that we should stop for lunch before getting to Hamilton because of the trouble I'd had before. Instead, I managed to direct us to taking the same exit and following the same path as a year ago.

My sense of déja vu guided us to some fast food (sharing the same parking lot as the Subway francise of last May) and I got us back to the highway afterwards in short order. I saw the parking lot of the Food Basics where I asked for directions last time. As well, my lane selection indicated that I had been there before.

No comments: