Wednesday, October 12, 2005

So it begins

I arrived home this afternoon from a workshop on screening procedures for volunteers within the United Church to great excitement. Rei was jumping and bouncing around, eager to show me her new, uhm, "toy". I followed her to the bathroom where she proudly showed me her potty. She sat on it, still clothed, demonstrating her technique and pointed into the potty where the poop and pee would be.

On a totally unrelated note, I cast a few thoughts towards Winnipeg today as the CCS Learning Circle begins. While I miss the companionship of the group and the opportunities for learning and the damningly intentional mode of existence, I am quite happy to have completed my spin through the cycle. And so I send them my happy thoughts: Suckers ... er, I mean "draw the circle wide" sisters and brothers!

No comments: