Friday, July 08, 2005

Wednesday: MFGW

Despite the fact that the cottage TV is a small, rabbit-eared appliance that brings in few channels with clarity, it has been our distraction.

(Rei has discovered a new favourite show on TVOntario, "Hi-5". It's catchy and energetic and ... great for kids, I guess. Shelley likes to wonder if the actors featured in these shows ever imagined this is how their careers would turn. Crystal, age 20, from Texas, seems to wonder the same thing. Her question, #11, to them is "Where do you see yourselves in 5 years?").

So we ended up watching Scott Thompson host My Fabulous Gay Wedding. During the second commercial break, I realized I somehow knew the couple getting married. Dan, I'm sure, was in the Religious Studies course for which I was a T.A.; and Mischa was also uncannily familiar. Congratulations to them!

No comments: