Monday, March 13, 2006

Shopping List

Shelley took the day off work and we made a morning trip to London. I had a few things on my list to get at the mall and somewhat successfully navigated the myriad of selections priced and marketed to lure and entice the sucker with a wallet.

I've been in the market for a new hat; my University of Kentucky cap is a little coffee-stained and grungy. For the past few months, I've been keeping an eye open but my searches in London, Sarnia and Toronto, have yielded little (no) success. Today, I remedied my functional hatlessness settling on a Roots "Heritage" baseball cap.

Musically, our library has expanded by two CDs: the Curious George movie soundtrack by Jack Johnson, Hawksley Workman's latest offering, Treeful of Starling.

My impulse purchase was an Eddie Bauer jean jacket on sale, 55% off.

So I go into the March Break with new tunes and threads (do people still say "threads"?).

No comments: