Monday, April 17, 2006

Sweet Dreams are made of these

For some particular reason, my dreams of late have been especially vivid and memorable.

Last night, I dreamt that Prison Break's Michael Scofield rigged himself a jet pack to escape from Fox River Penitentiary and spent the rest of the series trying to spring his buddies. How bad is it that I'm dreaming up TV episodes, don't I watch enough?

The night before, I dreamt I was golfing and in a high pressure situation (large crowd, sizeable wager on the line) made a marvellous approach shot with my 3-wood to garner fame, fortune and a feeling of satisfaction.

The night before that I was at The Airport waiting to catch a flight - it's a common dream of mine, the same airport, accompanied with a sense of me needing to be somewhere else, waiting, hoping I'm not late.

Not to be outdone, Shelley dreamt that Rei woke up at 10:30 p.m. and I, in an attempt to get her back to sleep, gave her a can of Coke. Then I was frustrated that she was up until 2 a.m. and unable to figure out why.

No comments: