Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Done!

Woooooo hoooooo! Finished. My. Last. CCS. Paper.

Of course, now that it's done, I have many more questions than when I began. One proof read tomorrow and send it in. It's not perfect, it's good enough.

Going to have some of my reserved-for-special-occasions, 30th birthday present Glen Breton, the Canadian single malt, to celebrate. (Although I thought I'd be toasting this accomplishment before Kai's arrival, which I did do last night).

Yes, I'm aware of what time it is. And that I'd be drinking alone. But once you've engaged in The Circle, are you ever alone?


In an homage to Winnipeg, I'll lift a glass to The Weakerthans: "Set our watches forward like we're just arriving here / from a past we left in a place we knew too well. / Hold on to the corners of today, / and we'll fold it up to save until it's needed ..."

No comments: