Monday, June 06, 2005

Manic Monday

It's lovely, hot summer weather. Were it not for the lingering after effects of sore ribs and sore back from my oomph! last week, I'd like to be golfing. Or running even. Or lounging in the hammock (which has yet to be erected - not until my last papers are done!)...

In spite of these delayed dreams of leisure, I did get a fair bit done today: went to 2 hospitals; conducted 2 pastoral visits; installed the air conditioner into the bedroom; paid many bills; bought a new cordless phone (upgrading from 50 MHz to only 900 MHz, so as to avoid interference with the router); browsed for a new suit; went to 2 university libraries; amassed research material for one of the aforementioned papers; willed the Pistons to victory in Game 7 as the Wallaces triumphed over the Joneses; and, tidied the home office a bit.

So now that all that's out of the way, I should be free and clear to knock off a couple papers.

No comments: