Monday, May 15, 2006

Four score

In response to Moxy's email questionnaire...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Minister of Word, Sacrament and Pastoral Care
2. Teaching Assistant, Dept of Religious Studies
3. Temp Agency, light industrial work
4. Farm Hand (hog, dairy)

Four nicknames I've been given:
1. Ji
2. Jiji
3. The Marooster
4. "Reverend"

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Whale Music
2. Hardcore Logo
3. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
4. Stand by Me

Four places I have lived:
1. Farmhouse
2. University Residence
3. Manse
4. Farmhouse Manse

Four TV shows I HAVE to watch:
1. 24
2. Prison Break
3. March Madness (NCAA Men's Basketball)
4. Peppa Pig

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. St. John's, NL
2 New Orleans, LA
3. Victoria, BC
4. Japan (Tokyo, Osaka)

Four things I could NOT live without
1. Family and friends
2. Music
3. Words
4. Laughter

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Barbecued anything
2. Curry (dhansak, jalfrezi, madras, vindaloo ... it's all good)
3. Spring Rolls
4. Veggie and Fruit Trays

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. dining finely with Shelley
2. playing golf or basketball
3. driving at night, under a bright full moon, listening to jazz
4. in the hammock with a book and beer

No comments: