Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Day One

Time is so fluid. At least our perception of it. After being away from this circle for 3 months, it seems in many ways that we hadn't left. I've been in Winnipeg for a day and it seems like a week; conversations I had this morning seem days away; such is life at an intense residential program.

There will be lots of checking in, intentionality, care, as well as purpose statements, learning goals, feedback and encouragements. After rebuilding community, reintroducing ourselves to Christology and marvelling in the warm Winnipeg day, the work begins in earnest.

I promised myself I wouldn't "coast to the end" but it's awfully hard to not think about being over and done with this schoolwork and back home again. Time flies when we're having fun. Wheee!

No comments: